A comprehensive study and certificate program on the wines of Burgundy
This program package includes:
- Preparatory reading assignments, online study modules and review quiz*
- Thirteen recorded lectures* by lead instructor, Don Kinnan, CWE
- Supplemental recorded lectures* by Allen Meadows, Alex Gambal, Andrew Jefford, Stephen Charters MW and Chris Tanghe MS
- A copy of the Bourgogne Master-Level Study Manual, updated in 2017
- Reading and tasting assignments to accompany each lecture*
- Online review quizzes*
- Access to instructors via the Q&A forum*
- Optional study immersion trip to Burgundy (Additional fees apply.)
- Online, proctored exam sit**
*Online study materials are accessible for one full year from date of registration.
Important notice: Candidates cancelling less than 10 business days prior to their scheduled exam date or not showing up the day of will incur a $99 re-scheduling fee.